Admission is open to prospective adult age students (over 17) with a high school diploma or General Education Development certification (GED). You must also provide proof of age and proof of citizenship or immigration status (ie., Social Security Card, I-94, Green card, etc.). Express Cuts Barber School has been approved by The South Carolina Commission of Higher Education State Approving Agency to provide education and training for veterans. Express Cuts Barber School is Approved for Veteran’s to use their Education Benefits.
1. Schedule an appointment by writing or telephoning a School Administrator or Director at (864) 325-8882 to request an interview and facility tour.
2. Complete an application for admission. The application must be hand delivered to a school official at:
Express Cuts Barber School
c/o Admissions Office
1225 Pendleton Street,
Greenville, SC 29611
Express Cuts Barber School Student Application .xls – Sheet 1-4
Pre-enrollment Procedure Requirements
Prior to starting class, enrollees must meet the applicable program requirements, and provide the following:
1.High School Diploma, or General Education Development (GED). You may also be required to provide a copy of a LEGIBLE transcript showing graduation date or official transcript of any college or technical courses completed (if applicable).
2. Proof of Age, including a Birth Certificate and a Driver’s License, or official State ID.
3. Proof of Citizenship or immigration status (Social Security Card, I-94, Green card, etc.)
4. Four 2” by 2” passport-type photos
5. Current Result of Tuberculosis Examination
6. State Board Permit Fee of $35.00 (non-refundable) and $15 application processing fee (non-refundable)
7. If applicable, DD-214 (Veterans)